Achieve your peak performance.
You've built an impressive career already, and now you're looking for the next logical step. Maybe something like bringing in 15 accounts that generate at least $7.5 million a year? If you're up to that challenge, if you're ready to deliver the biggest deals-and be compensated accordingly-there's only one place that's growing fast enough to keep up with your ambition: XPO Logistics. When you join us, you'll have the resources to build a future you can be proud of. It's more than a better job. It's a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* 7 face-to-face meetings a week, ramping up to 9-12 by the end of the year
* Target and land a minimum of 15 new strategic accounts, generating at least $7.5 million annually
* Coordinate the development of custom logistics programs or bundled service offerings
* Understand our evolving portfolio of services with the ability to sell at least two products to 20% of the base
* Become a partner to our customers, developing 3-5 year transportation and logistics plans
* Provide the marketing and executive management team with emerging marketplace trends and competitor offerings
* Identify opportunities and gaps in XPO's product offerings
* Track everything in salesforce.com
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing or Transportation and Logistics or equivalent
* 10 years of experience in sales of transportation and distribution systems, and a general understanding of rail, intermodal, highway operations, last mile, contract logistics and supply chain processes
* Experience in logistics sales and sales management-preferably sustaining and growing a portfolio of transportation products of at least $25 million per year
It'd be great if you also have:
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, the ability to motivate fellow team members and work in a collaborative fashion with the highest integrity
* The ability to be a highly professional representative of the company at all times, including protecting company confidentiality around current and future business strategies
* Expert-level analytical, organizational, and communication skills and the stamina to use them every day
* Ability to travel between 50% and 70% of the time
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Or?al, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Apply now \"
Associated topics: 3pl, commodity, distribution, procure, procurement, provider, sap, supplier, supply, supply chain