\"Best places to work in Healthcare\" 6 years running ~ Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, all affixed to a very affluent Midwest community
- Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg. - Sperlings Best Places
- Great midsized town, \"you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want\" Roger A.
- Local regional airport (direct to Chicago)
$300,000+ incentives + benefits
Please Reference: HOSP 7749
- 3, 10 bed ICU's: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover NICU: intensivists program recently started and running smooth
- It's optional to cover ICU, we have plenty of autonomy and highly training hospitalists if you prefer no ICU
- Accredited stoke & chest pain center with EPIC EMR
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital. This place is NICE!
- Shift work, 7 on 7 off
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, family medicine, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent