Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Networking? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Networking position.What You Will Be Doing:
You will be part of a team that designs and supports our ever-growing global network infrastructure comprised of LAN, MAN, and Data Center environments. Being part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to design and develop scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet our high service standards and business objectives. You'll also have the opportunity to grow your technical skills as you work on different areas of our network and partner with vendors to explore the feasibility of incorporating new solutions and architectures to further position us to meet future business technology demands. As your knowledge and ability to work across the network environment increases, you'll have opportunities for increased responsibility and career progression through a variety of network engineering and architect roles.What We Are Looking For:
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- ************C2C NOT ALLOWED, MUST BE OUR W2***************
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of related experience
- 3+ years' experience working with routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
- 3+ years' experience working with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP/RMON and RDP
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies for data center and campus networks utilizing Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Experience SDN and other virtual solutions (i.e. Cisco ACI and NSX)
- Experience with Cisco Spine and Leaf topologies
- Knowledge working in Internet and DMZ environments using firewall products (i.e. Cisco ASA and Palo Alto)
- Knowledge of designing secure network infrastructure solutions
- Experience with packet capturing and protocol analysis.
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Experience working in network design and implementation, network security, troubleshooting and operations
- Experience or working knowledge with load balancing technology (i.e. F5 Networks)
- Understanding of Next Generation firewalls and associated security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL
- Experience or working knowledge with Campus WiFi technologies (i.e. Cisco WLCs and APs)
- Experience or working knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols
- Experience or working knowledge of scripting and markup languages (i.e. Python, JSON/XML etc.)
- Experience or working knowledge of automation platforms such as Ansible
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net .
Associated topics: antenna, electrical engineer, electronics, opnet, osp, scada, soc, test, test engineer, wireless
Associated topics: analog, design engineer, engineer, frequency, network, osp, radio, system engineer, voip, wan