The employer is a well-established fresh cut processor.
- Measure category key performance indicators, monitor market trends, analyze data and produce reports and graphs to assess performance vs. market, identify market trends, manage quality and vendor performance and support strategies and recommendations.
- Develop sourcing strategies based on solid data analytics for all situations including seasonal transition periods in support of corporate goals and objectives and customer requirements while ensuring internal stakeholder and supplier alignment and engagement.
- Build a global vendor base to meet company-wide, regional and local sourcing needs and manage key contracts.
- Drive innovation to further develop the business globally and ensure that the category is strategically placed in the global market. Build a high performing team of production supervisors with the capability successfully execute on new business opportunities.
- Business Degree with emphasis in Operations, Supply Chain and / or Finance; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in Ingredient and Packaging Category Management.
- In depth knowledge of sourcing, procurement lifecycle and category analysis.
- Demonstrated experience developing global procurement strategies in the category.
- Deep grower and broker contacts.
- Strong negotiation skills; experience drafting Supply Agreements and interacting with legal counsel.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to gain internal and external stakeholder buy-in.
- The ability to drive innovation and strategy within the business.
- Time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
- Inventory management and Ordering experience (to support team).
Associated topics: inventory, logistics, procure, procurement, provider, raw material, supplier, supply, supply chain, turnaround