We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Our Supervisors are responsible for the overall performance and success of our Technicians. They identify strengthens and opportunities for improvement and maintain them in the Technician's Success Plan. Supervisors develop action plans that will be carried out by themselves, Lead Techs, Trainers, and/or QA Process Managers. The Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring the voice of the co-worker is heard and documented. They follow-up on action plans and are ultimately accountable that action plans are promptly addressed. Supervisors are experts in our policies and processes. They understand how to execute directions in a knowledge article and understand how to use the Technicians' tools/systems. Supervisors are responsible for teaching and helping technicians. They understand the high-level incident, problem, request, knowledge, change, and configuration processes. Supervisors are also experts in the incident, request, and call handling quality guidelines. Responsibilities
Qualifications: Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Regular one on one's with assigned Techs
- Create and maintains their Technician's Success Plan, and ensures open items are addressed promptly
- Ensures all feedback from the Techs is properly documented
- Reviews technicians feedback in the Success Plan and ensures it's addressed properly
- Ensures any technicians with a pattern of performance issues are on a plan for remediation
- Facilitates the resolution of Tech's issues/questions
- Communicates to the Techs information necessary to support our customers
- Identifies items/questions/tools the Tech needs to be successful and addresses those needs
- Assigned items by the Techs for follow-up including process clarification, needed knowledge, or other challenges/issues that need to be addressed
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
Experience: Two (2) years of relevant technical or business work experience Preferred Qualifications
We'll Support You at Work and Home
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, stay organized, and effectively handle shifting priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to positively lead a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think creatively and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of IT system fundamentals
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to provide timely feedback related to customer service
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a \"\"top 100 places to work.\"\" We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills. What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: assist, client, information technology, information technology analyst, patient, support analyst, support specialist, technical, technician ii, technician iii