Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children's Hospital in Louis, Missouri, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join a group of six board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians in our Pediatric Emergency Department.
About Mercy Children's Hospital:
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- Over 165 beds in our children's tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students.
- Member of Children's Hospital Association.
This Position Offers:
- Employment with Mercy Clinic, including highly competitive compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA - Senior Physician Recruiter
314-###-#### - fax: 314-###-####
...@mercy.net - mercy.net/MercyKids
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care