New Graduates an d Experience Nurses are welcome to apply! We are offering a $7500 SIGN ON BONUS to experienced Behavioral Health RN's. Must have 2+ years' experience in Behavioral Health. If you have questions, please contact Stephanie Royer at ...@mercy.net. We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We're expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team. What we offer...
- Shift Differential Incentive Pay!
- BSN Differential Pay for those applicants who have completed a BSN program!
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in the pursuit of a Bachelor's degree!
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement!
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your student loan debt!
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 years ($20,000 cap)!
(Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify)
What is our Fellowship Program?
- Career Ladder Program - Eligible after one year of service, RNs can opt into the Career Ladder Program! The Career Ladder for Professional Mercy Nurses is a program developed for RNs to be recognized for their role in providing clinical excellence, dedication to patient/family/co-worker satisfaction and recognizing their commitment to the profession of nursing at Mercy and the surrounding community. You can receive up to $5000 for this recognition!
New Graduates: You must graduate with your nursing degree prior to the Fellowship/Residency Program start date in order to be considered for this opportunity. Position Qualifications:
- Mercy's Fellowship Programs are a combination of classroom training and clinical training. The Fellowship Program typically ranges from 8-16 weeks depending on the service line in which you are hired in to (i.e. Critical Care, Med/Surg, Labor and Delivery, etc.). The first 6-8 weeks are classroom orientation/training and the remainder of the program will be working with a preceptor on the floor. The Fellowship Program has a 2-year commitment after the program has been completed. You will be compensated while completing this program.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school prior to your start date.
- You have 90 days from your start date to obtain your RN MO License.
- Basic life support training through the American Heart Association is required.
Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a \"\"top 100 places to work.\"\" We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills. What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care-that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist, arnp, arnp c, assistant cna, clinical nurse, english, ob, physician assistant, splst