Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Emergency Medicine Physician practice is seeking a qualified physician for MO. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.
Emergency Medicine Physician
Our client in Kansas City Metropolitan Area is currently in need of locum tenens Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team.
- BC/BP EM ABEM/AOBEM. If BP, must be Boarded within 5 years of eligibility. Will accept Grandfathered ABEM/AOBEM.
- Will consider BC FP or IM with at least 5 years EM experience in ED>15K annual visits.
- Actively engaged in the practice of emergency medicine for not less than 12 months in the past two years, in an ED with a volume of over 30,000 visits per year
- ACLS, ATLS (current), PALS is required for sedation privileges regardless of board certification.
- NIHSS Certification
- Licensed providers preferred. Licensing candidates are acceptable, but facility will not proceed with all of the credentialing until the license is in hand.
- Minimum 6-8 shifts per month
- Shift Times:
- 6 doc day schedule
- D1: 6a-4p
- D2: 8a-6pm
- S1: 11a-9pm
- DC: 2p-12a
- EV: 6p-4a
- N: 9p-7a
- 5 doc day schedule
- D1: 6a-6pm
- D2: 8a-8pm
- S1: deleted from the schedule
- DC: turns into 11a-11pm
- EV: 4p-4a
- N: 7p-7am
- Patient Age Range: All patients
- 1.8 patients per hour average
- No call requirements
- Number of Openings: 30 shifts
- Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance provided
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md, practice, practice physician, provider, urgent care