Job #17611 | Interventional Cardiologist Needed in NE MissouriEMPLOYED
Opportunity for Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist in this Academic Community!Searching for a Board Certified Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for a solo practice, with a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
Special Requirements: Interventional cardiology, TEE, Stress tests, Pacer placements, EKG reads, and Peripherals, if available.Competitive Recruitment Package may include:
- Call Coverage: 24/7 by solo provider, (compensated after 10 days) with monthly breaks provided by Locums
- Office space is available and attached to main campus - walking distance to hospital-based Cath Lab! 12 exam rooms, split down 2 corridors
- Opportunity for teaching!
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non invasive