Urologist Needed in South Central Missouri
- Southern Missouri based Medical Center seeks a compassionate, well-qualified Urologist to join its thriving Urology Practice!
- You will be employed by the Medical Center, a community owned, non-profit hospital that services an 9-county area of 180,000 people.
- Strong referral base with more than 100 physicians including a strong core of primary care physicians as well as numerous specialists
- Wide range of services offered includes open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, medical and radiation oncology, and wound care
- Physician will have Nurse Practitioner support
- 6 OR rooms
- Share call with one other experienced Urologist
- Position is available due to high volume (current patient waiting period is 6-8 weeks)
- Up-to-date Laparoscopic equipment
- This is in an underserved area and they do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan ?Top Hat Plan? max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME?s and sick days
- Medical Center is a 114-bed Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility, servicing approximately 180,000 population in a nine-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology