Southeastern Missouri Seeks First Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Successful candidate will join hospital employed practice.
- Must be willing to cover inpatient and outpatient practice and include some primary care while developing the ID dept.
- Position will include attractive base salary, loan repayment assistance, production bonuses, and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, life, dental, vision, 4 weeks vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Sikeston is geographically situated just north of the \"Missouri Bootheel\" although many locals consider Sikeston a part of it. By way of Interstate 55, Interstate 57, and U.S. Route 60, Sikeston is close to the halfway point between St. Louis, Missouri and Memphis, Tennessee. Nashville is just a 3 hour drive. Easy 30 minute drive to Cape Girardeau, MO.