Missouri Ozarks Family Medicine Need
Take over hospital-employed practice from retiring physician. Candidate will start with full practice.
- Position is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Retiring physician will stay on with practice until new physician is up and running.
- Candidate will have ability to make a lot of the management decisions concerning the practice.
- Competitive salary based upon MGMA median with generous sign on bonus, relocation and full benefits.
- Student loan support available up to $100K.
West Plains, MO, located in south central Missouri, is nestled within the ?Heart of the Ozarks?, (near Springfield & Branson, MO). Whether you?re looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms - an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow ? you?ll find it here, in West Plains.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family practice, family practice physician, physician, practice physician, primary, primary care, provider