Interviewing for a Outpatient Family Medicine physician Southeast Missouri
Located in the ?Boot Heel? of Missouri ? service area population approaching 100,000. Our clients Regional Medical Center is assisting a local practice in the recruitment of TWO Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians. You must be either board certified or eligible. J1 and H1B Visa Assistance available and also Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance is Possible!
- The hospital will assist financially & offer a highly competitive recruitment package which may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives and Full employee benefits package
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses also Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training and Medical education loan repayment assistance
In addition to the below perks;
- Collaboration with mid-level with compensation is available
- Office space is located directly across from the hospital and 4-5 exam rooms
- Lab area, Conference room, Private physician?s office and All equipment is set up and ready!
- If willing to see pediatric patients, a plus!
- Hospital and Practice equipped with Electronic Medical Records
- BUSY, Outpatient only practice possible ? hospitalist service available to cover inpatients, Anticipate seeing 20-30 patients/day
Situated between St. Louis, Missouri and Memphis, Tennessee, Kennett, with its population of 12,000 offers the perfect setting for family living. The rural community, which embraces traditional family values and provides excellent educational opportunities, also offers a great parks system, an 18-hole golf course, access to fishing, boating, hunting, shopping, antiquing, and a warm, friendly community environment. Cost of living in our community is at least 8% lower than the US average and physicians describe Kennett as ?an ideal place to raise a family and build a medical practice.?
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family, family practice, nocturnist, physician, practice physician, primary, urgent