Internal Medicine Physician, Jefferson City, MO
This group has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician. This established clinic currently has three full-time providers and is expanding. This is a full-time position with an option of a 4-day work week. Call will be shared with other clinic network providers (OP call on an approximate 1 in 11 schedule). An established patient panel and growing clinic await. We offer an excellent guaranteed base compensation plus production and quality incentives.
Expect the following:
- Starting bonus and relocation package, Stipend for NP collaboration
- Multiple retirement plans including a defined contribution plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including generous PTO (5 weeks), CME (2 weeks), and occurrence malpractice coverage
- Reasonable outpatient call rotation with support as necessary (1:11); your quality of life is valued
- Employed positions offering a very competitive compensation/benefits package
- Fully integrated system-wide EMR
Jefferson City (population 45,000) is the state capitol and offers excellent schools, ample housing options and a very stable economy as the home of the state's capital. It is a wonderful place to raise a family. Jefferson City offers a safe and friendly community with a diverse employer base, low cost of living, and brief commute times. Jefferson City was recently named the \"Most Beautiful Small Town in America\" by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, Missouri and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology