* Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 per year
* Retirement with employer match
* Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
* Onsite fitness facilities
* Pharmacy delivery to your unit
* On-site Employee Health services
* Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
* 1906 Employee Store
* 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
* Cafeteria discount
* Co-ordinates all necessary appointments for the patient and attending physicians schedule. Maintains block times for all physicians including the robotic schedule. Reviews financial responsibility and sets up payment arrangements and follows same.
* Job Requirements
* Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
* No Prior Experience Required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
* Self starter.
* Proficient in using computers and computer systems
* Basic Life Support Certification preferred