A Missouri hospital is in need of a locum tenens PM&R physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:5 call and the covering physician will see an average of 17 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified. For this assignment, you will need a MO state license.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- BC required
- MO state license needed
- Monday - Friday
- 1:5 call
- 17 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, physician, physician md do, practitioner, primary, primary care, urgent, urgent care