There is a new locum tenens neurology opportunity now available in Missouri. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 4 pm with call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a MO state license obtain one before the assignment.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 4 pm
- Call: Required
- Procedures: Outpatient and inpatient care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke