A Missouri-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens electrophysiologist. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, and the covering physician will see ablation and pacemaker cases. The incoming physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a MO state license obtain one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Procedures: Ablations and pacemakers
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: certified, locum tenens, msg, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, ucsf