Hematology opening in , Missouri. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Established, growing and accredited cancer center is looking to add another oncologist to its team. Community based clinical setting with an existing patient base so incoming physician will be busy from day one! Access to over 50 other medical specialists, strong support staff and radiation oncology as well as pharmacy onsite.
Very lucrative base salary plus wRVU incentives, comprehensive medical benefits, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and malpractice including tail coverage provided. Experienced hematology oncology, medical oncology and 2018 fellows are encouraged to apply. H1b visa support is available.
Excellent quality of life in a progressive town offering an array of amenities including arts/culture and recreational activities. Low cost of living, strong school systems and access to a nearby airport.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Click Here to Apply] along with sending your updated CV to [Click Here to Apply] to discuss your situation & this opportunity to see if you be interested in pursuing. All inquiries are confidential.
- Established & accredited facility
- Existing patient base - busy from day one !
- Large oncology group w/ support of radiation oncology
- Access to other medical specialists
- Very lucrative base salary with productivity incentives
- Comprehensive medical benefits , retirement and tail coverage
- Great call schedule and work life balance
- H1b support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: hematology jobs, hematologist jobs, blood technologist jobs, hematology oncology jobs, blood bank technologist jobs, hematologic jobs, oncology hematology jobs
Associated topics: ancmg, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation