A facility in Missouri seeks a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with neuroradiology. The assignment schedule is 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and the physician will see 38 - 50 cases per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Caseload: 38 - 50 cases per day
- Procedures: Neuroradiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiac, cath, cath laboratory, catheterization, diagnostic, mammographer, mri, radiographer, tomography, x ray