An exciting locum tenens general surgery physician opportunity is now available in Missouri. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MO state license with the process. The assignment schedule consists of weekend call. The facility uses Millennium EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Millennium EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Standard general surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician