We Are Hiring
HCM Deployment Lead - Human Resources Operations - Full-Time, Days - Virtual / Remote (Regular travel is required, up to 100% at times)
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an HCM Deployment Lead with Ascension, you will be responsible for providing expertise in all facets of project management and HCM Deployment activities including but not limited to development and utilization of project schedules, resources plans, risk and issue plans, communications plans and change management plans.
- Educate the acquiring health ministry about Symphony scope, processes, work plans, FTE requirements, roles, expectations, and required budgets for the appropriate work stream. (HR, FIN, SCM, Payroll).
- Work with the Health Ministry Symphony team with the Symphony tools, work plans, templates, and org charts to stand up their local Symphony team effort.
- Manage overall delivery of Symphony scope and be single point of contact in charge of deployment at a health ministry deployment with the objective of a successful, on-time deployment.
- Engage and hold accountable the health ministry team including executive sponsor and local health ministry deployment lead.
- Collect, document, and communicate the status of deployment progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary for the Health Ministry.
- Identify, clarify, and resolve issues & risks concerning system deployment activities, escalating as necessary to Ascension Leadership.
- Interact and communicate effectively across teams and health ministries as needed.
- Participate in Health Ministry Steering Committee and C-Level meetings representing a Symphony point of view.
- Responsible for ensuring HM project milestones are met per the deploy checklist. Keep the deployment checklist and playbook materials current
- Ability to manipulate large data sets using data compare and manipulation features in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and relationship skills.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development required, preferably in a large, complex ERP project.
- Excellent team building, coaching, consulting, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Effective planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
- Critical thinking, observation and analytical skills, and business acumen needed to diagnose situations, make decisions, solve problems, manage time and people resources, and drive for results
- Ability to communicate technological and business concepts to multiple audiences
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor s Level Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred degree
- 2 year of experience required.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Seven years of experience in Human Resources preferred including a working knowledge of various laws and regulations relating to Human Resources.
- Seven years relevant experience in large ERP implementation or large scale projects is preferred.
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope
- Experience in Healthcare operations preferred.
Licensure/ Certification / Registration:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Travel up to 100% is required when performing deployment duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)