At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).Job Responsibilities
The Territory Director
serves as the key point of contact for the entire territory s business development pipeline and is responsible for partnering with Sales and Operations Leadership to ensure that the territory will deliver on its budgeted revenue and new annualized sales. Additionally, serves as the key point of contact for retaining and incrementally expanding existing customer relationships (Imaging Division) as well as assessing existing customer relationships on the potential to introduce the RAD360 offering portfolio (Joint Venture, Management Service Agreements, and Radiology Service Agreements).
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with territory Sales and Operations leadership to establish a strategic territory plan that will deliver on the territory s budgeted revenue, new annualized and customer renewal commitments for all service lines. Ensures the territory meets the new revenue (NAS, additional days), renewal, and customer retention goals.
- Engages all at risk customers in their territory, ensures and executes on all renewal opportunities in the territory. Works in collaboration with Business Development, Operations, and Marketing to gather customer intelligence data to identify potential threats and opportunities, develops solutions tailored to meet the short and long-term needs of customer; ensures territory is exceeding its budgeted customer retention rate.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic accounts; identifies mobile to fixed site conversion opportunities or potential to introduce new service(s) including RAD360 offerings (Joint Venture, Management Service Agreements and Radiology Service Agreements), recommends new opportunities to territory Sales and Operations leadership based on project attractiveness and risks and coordinates product specialist support as appropriate.
- Utilizes market and competitive intelligence data to effectively segment customer opportunities into micro-market strategies for all service lines, works with product specialists to coordinate and prioritize resources based on customer and market potential; engages new and existing customers with a clear and compelling value proposition.
- Manages multiple new sales opportunities at various phases of the sales cycle, follows-through to ensure customer needs are met at each phase, solicits Sales and Operations support as needed and ensures each sales opportunity is continually progressing towards closure.
- Leverages consultative selling techniques, probes new and existing Fixed Site customers to understand their short and long-term goals, presents customized customer solutions tailored to meet the goals of the customer and leads deal to closure.
#LI-JF1 #sqPosition Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10 years experience in developing long-term relationship-based, complex, consultative solutions required.
- Prior imaging sales experience preferred.
- 2 - 3 years working within Alliance HealthCare Services preferred.
- Possesses and maintains a track record of developing and closing large, complex and strategic deals with national/regional Hospital Systems.
- Displays ability to influence cross-functional teams and various stakeholders in the development and delivery of integrated customer solutions.
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and with customers on a regular and routine basis.
- Leverages excellent negotiation & closing skills to provide solutions to customers and foster growth.
- Consistently displays ability to understand each stakeholder's key business drivers and transltate into sales opportunity.
- Displays and applies knowledge of healthcare trends, reimbursement models, population health and its impact on customer profitability.
- Regularly calls on service line, c-suite or like positions and is able to connect with and influence at every level of a customer organization; with specific and unique focus on c-level decision-makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills including adaptability, thinking on their feet, the ability to communicate persuasively and drive for results
- Develop and cultivate long-term growth strategies to develop new greenfield opportunities
- Is able to communicate value and service excellence concepts in sales discussions
- Possesses ability to research, find and identify leads through Salesforce.com, public domains and other sources as appropriate.
- Regularly and consistently displays the following traits and behaviors: Builds relationships, demonstrates accountability, is results-oriented, is innovative in approach, displays passion, seeks new challenges, is ethical in approach, is an educator, positive influencer, aspires to grow personally and career-wise, enables and encourages relationship building, and has excellent sales and business acumen.
- Local travel within the territory is required (ND/SD/MO/OK/NE/KS/CO)
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Associated topics: ad, cmo, demand, donor, endowment, event, facebook, major gift, mba, newspaper